We’re Here for You. Anytime.
Feel free to call or email our Customer Experience Team whenever you need assistance. You can also check out our FAQs below for answers to some of our most commonly asked questions. Our Customer Experience hours are 5 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT.
If you are a commercial furniture dealer, please contact your local SitOnIt Seating representative to learn how to become an authorized dealer. At this time, SitOnIt Seating does not sell direct to the general public.
Please click here to find your local sales representative.
At this time, online purchasing is only available to our Authorized Dealers.
SitOnIt Seating does not have minimum order requirements. Standard transportation freight costs are included in the price of the product. Please note, large orders (250 units +) may require additional lead time.
The freight program is designed to be delivered freight prepaid to the designated consignee, based upon a minimum of three or more items. For lounge furniture, if the shipment does not meet the minimum unit requirement, a surcharge of $95 net per shipment will be assessed. Large orders may require additional lead time:• Aviera: 50+ seat positions, Composium and Visit Modular: 25+ seat positions. Please contact our Customer Experience Team for details at (888) 274-8664 or [email protected].
Textile samples are available on our website. Samples are available for authorized dealers only.
Fabrics outside of our carded program require pre-approval for each specific chair model. SitOnIt Seating can grade in most fabrics and we accept Customer Owned Material (COM) as long as fabrics are pre-tested and approved. Textile samples are required for testing. Test results are available via the Textile Compatibility Tool within 48 hours of receiving fabric samples. Please contact our Customer Experience Team for fabric test instructions at 888-274-8664 or email [email protected]
The multi-upholstery option allows one fabric to be selected for the back of the chair and a different fabric for the seat. SitOnIt Seating upholstery pricing is based on both the seat and back being the same textile.
• If two fabrics of the same grade are chosen, one grade level will be added to the upholstery price. Example: grade 4 for the seat and a different grade 4 for the back, the upholstery price will be grade 5 for both.
• If two fabrics of different grades are chosen, the final upholstery price will be based on the highest grade. Example: grade 2 for the seat and grade 3 for the back, the upholstery price will be grade 3 for both.
The multi-upholstery option allows one fabric to be selected for the back and a different fabric for the seat. A standard upcharge applies to all multi-upholstery orders. Different fabrics and grades may be combined because back, seat, arm and valance are separately priced. Add the single multi-upholstery upcharge to the cost of the components. For example: upcharge + any grade price for the seat + any grade price for the back + any grade price for the arm.
Send COM to:
6280 Artesia Blvd
Buena Park, CA 90620
Attn: COM Dept / (include chair order number or chair P.O. number here)
Please send the fabric with the completed COM/COL Instructions Form to the address above. Please contact our Customer Experience Team at (888) 274-8664 if you have any questions.
Special requests are available and additional charges will be determined per quotation. Up to five working days are required after the special request is received to prepare a quotation. Contact Customer Experience for details.
Within 24 hours of placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your order. You can also find this information on our Dealer Portal. If you do not receive a confirmation email after 24 hours, please contact our Customer Experience Team at (888) 274-8664. We have thousands of carded textiles –including vinyl and leather – that ship in two, five or ten days.
For a complete listing of textile lead times, see the Carded Textile Program section of the Textile Information Guide or visit the Materials section of our websites. Graded-in, COM and COL orders start production when the textile arrives from the manufacturer.
Within 24 hours of placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your order.
It will specify:
• If your order is good to go, you will receive an acknowledgment PDF confirming ship date
• If your order is on hold, you will need to contact our Customer Experience Team to resolve this issue. Your ship date will be listed as TBD and details of the hold should be available on the attached acknowledgment PDF
In order to assign a ship date to your order, we’ll need to be in contact with you - either because we need some additional information from you or because we need to confirm some specifics regarding the details of your order. Details should be available on your order acknowledgment.
Graded hold is a term used for fabrics that are not part of an active carded program (for example retired, graded-in such as Arc-Com). The hold is released once we receive confirmation availability from the supplier.
Do not be alarmed. Typically, this is a message for our credit department to check if any action is required from their department. Most credit review holds are released within 24 hours.
You may contact our credit department at [email protected] Please include your sales order number in your inquiry.
Changing of customer orders previously acknowledged must be requested in writing and are subject to approval. Requests for changes are not deemed accepted until acknowledged. In the event a revision is accepted, change fees may apply.
For contract products, orders that have entered any stage of production cannot be canceled. Request for cancellations are not accepted until acknowledged. In the event a cancellation is accepted, cancellation charges may be imposed for the entire amount of the order.
Authorization for return must be requested from and be approved by Customer Experience prior to the return of the merchandise. Returns may be subject to a restocking charge equivalent to 40% of the net order plus freight. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Home Edition Products
For Home Edition products, returns will be accepted within 30 days of purchase and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customer must receive an authorization to return the product, provide original order number and items must be shipped and received in new condition in original packaging. Customer is responsible for cost of return shipping.
Authorization for return must be requested from and be approved by Customer Experience prior to the return of the merchandise.
To request authorization contact Customer Experience by phone at 866-764-4111 or by email at [email protected]
Please allow a minimum of thirty days for SitOnIt Seating to process returned products after they have been received and a minimum of two billing cycles for refunds to be processed to credit cards, less the 20% restocking fee.
Freight terms apply to the continental U.S. only. This excludes Alaska and Hawaii. All standard transportation services and freight costs are included in the price of our products. We ship Freight Prepaid and Allowed, FOB and Origin.
Shipments outside the contiguous U.S. are shipped to the point of embarkation free of charge, if the shipment meets the minimum requirement. All subsequent freight charges will be at the customer’s expense, shipped collect. Because of the fluctuation of fuel prices we reserve the right to impose fuel surcharges for any shipment.
Standard shipments are made via common carrier, unless otherwise specified.
Special routing requests made by the customer or the consignee may result in additional charges.
Standard deliveries are dock-to-dock and are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., based on our published transit times. We will not be held responsible for issues or costs arising from carrier transit delays, missed delivery appointments, etc.
We reserve the right to charge for non-standard customer delivery requirements that may include order deliveries, inside deliveries, etc. For information concerning these charges contact Customer Experience.
Expedited service specifying date of delivery is available at an additional cost. We will work to arrange a delivery timetable with the carrier.
At SitOnIt Seating™, we take pride in crafting one-of-a-kind pieces. Products are thoughtfully inspected prior to being carefullywrapped and packed for shipment. Upon receiving your order, should your order be less than perfect, please follow these steps for an expedited resolution:
IF DAMAGE IS VISIBLE:
- Please accept shipment and report damages on the freight bill.
- Contact SitOnIt Seating Customer Experience to report the issue within 10 days after delivery.
IF DAMAGE IS CONCEALED:
- Save merchandise and packaging.
- Take a photo to document the damage.
- Contact SitOnIt Seating Customer Experience within 60 days after delivery.
Either way, we are here to help! SitOnIt Seating Customer Experience Team is on standby to assist Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST. Call 888-274-8664 or email [email protected]
Customers with Will Call orders will be notified once orders are ready to be picked up. Customers will have three business days from notification to pick up the order. If the order is not picked up within this timeframe, storage charges will start at a rate of $30 per business day until the order has been claimed.
You can register to pay your bills online by following this link.
Exemplis LLC, SitOnIt Seating (hereafter referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the following warranty periods:
• Lifetime Warranty Coverage - All SitOnIt Seating products, except where noted below. Structural Components: Prise, Switchback and Voyager
• 12-Year Warranty Coverage - Amplify, Torsa, Wit and Novo used in multi-shift (24/7) applications. Lounge seating and occasional/lounge tables. Bases: Ocala, Tensor. Monitor Arms: King Cobra, Mobio series, Unity G2 series
• 10-Year Warranty Coverage - Non-Stop Heavy Duty, Freelance Bariatric and chairs purchased witha Heavy Duty (HD) or Large and Tall (LT) option used in multi-shift (24/7) applications. Electrical Components: Prise
• 7-Year Warranty Coverage - Electrical Components: Switchback and Voyager
• 5-Year Warranty Coverage - Kickstand, Fabric, foam, knit back, mesh and plastic. All filing products. CPU Holders, Screens, High Tide, Keyboard Trays, Lighting Fixtures, Power Components: EON, Current, Power Strips. Wire Management
• 2-Year Warranty Coverage - Fabric and foam cushioning for Non-Stop Heavy Duty, Freelance Heavy Duty and chairs purchased with an HD or LT option. Multipurpose felt glides. Half-Moon Pencil Drawer
• 1-Year Warranty Coverage - Lighting Power Supplies, Mouse Pads, Wrist Rests.
The Company does not warrant the following:
• COM/COL textiles
• Product abuse or misuse
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• User modification of or attachments to the product
• Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with the Company’s installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
• Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions and/or have been subject to improper storage
• Floor samples or display models
• Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
• Products sold by unauthorized dealers
• Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
• Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture
• Minor variations of color in textiles
• Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
• Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the Company, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid. This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase. For products purchased on or after August 1, 2012, the Company shall pay for all labor costs pre-approved by the Company. The payment of such pre-approved labor costs will be in the form of a credit to an active Company account. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specifically described, including, without limitations, any implied warranty or merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. The Company will advise you of the procedure to follow when making warranty claims. Call the Company at the number below to explain the defect. Give your name, address and telephone number. Please be prepared with the model number and sales order number found under the seat of the chair.
If you are the End-user: Parts can be purchased from any authorized SitOnIt Seating dealer.
If you are a Dealer: Parts can be purchased by first contacting Customer Experience to verify the requested part is field replaceable. They can also provide list pricing for the approved part. Then a purchase order can be submitted with reference to the original order number to [email protected]
For information on how to best clean our products, please reference our Care and Cleaning Guide.
Only employees of a registered dealer have access to our Dealer Portal.
Those authorized employees should create an account to access the Dealer Portal.
You can check orders, track shipment and process warranty claims.
• Easily attach photos and other supporting documents
• Access from any internet connection on any device
• Easily find printable order acknowledgement
• 24/7 status visibility
• Track shipments
• Faster processing time for warranty claims than email or fax
• Submit multiple claims at once
• See all claim history
• Subscribe to receive order status notifications throughout the entire process
Visit the Dealer Portal
We'd love to hear from you
Thank You For Your Message
We will get back to you within 48 hours.